The 15th International Portafold & Ansfold Gathering) (i.e. 2024)

Our annual gathering will be returning to the Newbury Retrofestival.

So put the dates 9th, 10th & 11th of August 2024 in your diary now and get those dates booked off work early.

Show Address: Newbury Showground, Priors Court, Hermitage, Thatcham, West Berkshire, RG18 9QZ

Don't book direct with the show organisers it will cost you more money, just contact me (07771544419) to get your pitch saved.

1973 Portafold for sale - NOW SOLD

Items now sold.
Admin

1973 Portafold for sale - NOW SOLD

Post by Admin » Sat, 18 Mar 2017, 11:14 pm

A Portafold has been put up for sale.
10.JPG
5.JPG
6.JPG
7.JPG
8.JPG
9.JPG
This is what the owner Stacy says about it:

"It's in good condition, would need a bit of a repair to the roof that has a slight split on the middle edge through lifting. My father purchased this about 35 years ago and it's sat in his garden ever since! It's never been used apart from the odd time putting up and cleaning it then packing away again. I think the lights and that all work, tyres are good as its always been up on the corner stays. The awning is in great condition and looks all complete, the caravan would need some modernising inside and some new cushion covers. I think all in all it's in a good state."

You can contact the owner Xxxxx on xxxxx xxxxxx
Matthew
portafold.co.uk
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wanted: Any original Portafold, Ansfold or Mini-Motel brochures, adverts or magazine articles.
Also, any chassis numbers for the above caravans!