The 15th International Portafold & Ansfold Gathering) (i.e. 2024)

Our annual gathering will be returning to the Newbury Retrofestival.

So put the dates 9th, 10th & 11th of August 2024 in your diary now and get those dates booked off work early.

Show Address: Newbury Showground, Priors Court, Hermitage, Thatcham, West Berkshire, RG18 9QZ

Don't book direct with the show organisers it will cost you more money, just contact me (07771544419) to get your pitch saved.

Early (1960-1966) Portafold for sale - NOW SOLD

Items now sold.
Admin

Early (1960-1966) Portafold for sale - NOW SOLD

Post by Admin » Thu, 22 Oct 2020, 1:49 pm

John is selling this proper 'garden find' early Portafold for restoration. It is an early pre mass production model from between 1960 and 1966, but no chassis number can be found to get an exact date as yet. It was discovered in a garden in Worksop, Nottinghamshire and for some reason the previous owner decided to remove the Bradley hitch, but John has a replacement from another classic caravan that he's going to fit. Although John is able to offer local delivery on a trailer (for a negotiated price).

It's very much sold as seen, and viewing is highly recommended so you can see what needs doing.

Asking price is £700 ono.

It's located at Colston, Nottinghamshire, NG13 and you can contact John on xxxxx xxxxxx.

John_Martin_14.jpg
John_Martin_17.jpg
John_Martin_20.jpg
John_Martin_19.jpg
John_Martin_18.jpg
John_Martin_16.jpg
John_Martin_15.jpg
John_Martin_13.jpg
John_Martin_12.jpg
John_Martin_11.jpg
John_Martin_10.jpg
John_Martin_09.jpg
John_Martin_08.jpg
John_Martin_07.jpg
John_Martin_06.jpg
John_Martin_05.jpg
John_Martin_04.jpg
John_Martin_03.jpg
John_Martin_02.jpg
John_Martin_01.jpg

Please mention portafold.co.uk when you make contact with the seller.

My disclaimer:

Just so you know, I am completely impartial and I won't give any valuations on Portafolds or Ansfolds, neither do I get involved in the price being asked for any caravans being sold. I do not act as a go-between or an agent and therefore I take no commission or fee for putting prospective buyers in touch with sellers. This is a purely free service that I provide to the members of this forum. Beware of individuals that deal in Portafolds who masquerade as private sellers. As far as I am aware, all the details I pass on are private sellers, unless I specifically state otherwise in the listing.
Matthew
portafold.co.uk
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wanted: Any original Portafold, Ansfold or Mini-Motel brochures, adverts or magazine articles.
Also, any chassis numbers for the above caravans!