The 15th International Portafold & Ansfold Gathering) (i.e. 2024)

Our annual gathering will be returning to the Newbury Retrofestival.

So put the dates 9th, 10th & 11th of August 2024 in your diary now and get those dates booked off work early.

Show Address: Newbury Showground, Priors Court, Hermitage, Thatcham, West Berkshire, RG18 9QZ

Don't book direct with the show organisers it will cost you more money, just contact me (07771544419) to get your pitch saved.

1971-75 Portafold for sale - NOW SOLD

Items now sold.
Admin

1971-75 Portafold for sale - NOW SOLD

Post by Admin » Wed, 25 Sep 2019, 1:50 pm

Mike is selling his Portafold, dated from 1971 to 1975. This is what Mike says about it:

"Portafold caravan for restoration, generally sound externally, good inside, tatty cushions but good for patterns. The damaged corner has been re-done and I am sanding the roof and will undercoat it ready for you paint to your choice. Have a look at the before and after pictures below, to see the work that's been done on the corner. There's also a couple of pictures showing the sanded roof for reference. But the more work I do, the less negotiation there will be in the price."

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
Before:
7.jpg
After:
8.jpg

Contact Mike on xxxxx xxxxxx or at: xxxxxxx@xxxx.xxx

Please mention portafold.co.uk when you make contact with the seller.

My disclaimer:

Just so you know, I am completely impartial and I won't give any valuations on Portafolds or Ansfolds, neither do I get involved in the price being asked for any caravans being sold. I do not act as a go-between or an agent and therefore I take no commission or fee for putting prospective buyers in touch with sellers. This is a purely free service that I provide to the members of this forum. Beware of individuals that deal in Portafolds who masquerade as private sellers. As far as I am aware, all the details I pass on are private sellers, unless I specifically state otherwise in the listing.
Matthew
portafold.co.uk
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wanted: Any original Portafold, Ansfold or Mini-Motel brochures, adverts or magazine articles.
Also, any chassis numbers for the above caravans!