The 15th International Portafold & Ansfold Gathering) (i.e. 2024)

Our annual gathering will be returning to the Newbury Retrofestival.

So put the dates 9th, 10th & 11th of August 2024 in your diary now and get those dates booked off work early.

Show Address: Newbury Showground, Priors Court, Hermitage, Thatcham, West Berkshire, RG18 9QZ

Don't book direct with the show organisers it will cost you more money, just contact me (07771544419) to get your pitch saved.

1972 Portafold for sale - NOW SOLD

Items now sold.
nimdy

1972 Portafold for sale - NOW SOLD

Post by nimdy » Wed, 11 Mar 2015, 5:52 pm

It is with regret, but due to separation I am having to sell my Portafold.

I was in the process of restoring it, mainly the roof which is well underway, there is one more part to re-glass and then it will need prepping and painting. I have bought some paint that will go with it. There is also a freestanding Daytona awning and I have some awning rail piping that I was going to have sewn to the tent so that it can be attached.

The interior is usable and all the cushions have been re-foamed and re-covered in blue. I also have most of an external hook up electrics kit to go in as well.

I really loved this little caravan as I have a kit car and the car felt comfortable towing it with it being so light. The only thing I have changed from standard are the rear lights which are now led units as the originals kept stopping working, I also purchased some nice chrome hub caps to compliment her.

If anybody is interested please get in touch via this forum as I would rather it went to somebody with an interest in these amazing little caravans.

Russell :cry:

Kustomkulture

Re: 1972 Portafold for sale

Post by Kustomkulture » Sun, 15 Mar 2015, 10:36 pm

Price please!!

nimdy

Re: 1972 Portafold for sale

Post by nimdy » Sun, 22 Mar 2015, 9:46 pm

Ideally I would be looking for somewhere around £900, the awning is brand new as are the hub caps and various other bits, it just needs a little time.

Thanks, Russell