The 15th International Portafold & Ansfold Gathering) (i.e. 2024)

Our annual gathering will be returning to the Newbury Retrofestival.

So put the dates 9th, 10th & 11th of August 2024 in your diary now and get those dates booked off work early.

Show Address: Newbury Showground, Priors Court, Hermitage, Thatcham, West Berkshire, RG18 9QZ

Don't book direct with the show organisers it will cost you more money, just contact me (07771544419) to get your pitch saved.

"Original" foam and covers

Items now sold.
Happycamper

"Original" foam and covers

Post by Happycamper » Tue, 21 May 2019, 3:25 pm

For sale
I believe these are the the original covers and foam for 6 small square cushions and 3 long mattresses
the cushions and 2 of the mattresses are covered in brown and orange floral print stretchy fabric, these covers are removable and have tape ties. There are no major marks or stains, there are a few snags in the covers but these would be easily pulled through to the inside and would not show. The other long mattress is covered in a dark orange coloured woven tweed type fabric with piping all around,the cover is not removeable and unfortunately has a stain to one edge which I believe to be water damage.
I'm selling as I'm renovating my Portafold with new foam and covers
I am looking for around £75 which would be cash on collection, we live in Eastleigh Hampshire.
Email me jade.ware@btinternet.com if interested on for photos and more information etc
Jane

Admin

Re: "Original" foam and covers

Post by Admin » Wed, 12 Jun 2019, 11:18 pm

Matthew
portafold.co.uk
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wanted: Any original Portafold, Ansfold or Mini-Motel brochures, adverts or magazine articles.
Also, any chassis numbers for the above caravans!

Happycamper

Re: "Original" foam and covers

Post by Happycamper » Mon, 12 Aug 2019, 6:20 pm

large plain mattress now sold