The 15th International Portafold & Ansfold Gathering) (i.e. 2024)

Our annual gathering will be returning to the Newbury Retrofestival.

So put the dates 9th, 10th & 11th of August 2024 in your diary now and get those dates booked off work early.

Show Address: Newbury Showground, Priors Court, Hermitage, Thatcham, West Berkshire, RG18 9QZ

Don't book direct with the show organisers it will cost you more money, just contact me (07771544419) to get your pitch saved.

Retro Rides Weekender - 19th & 20th May 2018

Pictures from and chat about shows you've been to.
Admin

Retro Rides Weekender - 19th & 20th May 2018

Post by Admin » Thu, 23 Nov 2017, 11:43 pm

Own a classic car? Want to join us at this show?

I've not done any Retro Rides events before, but this event lets you camp at Goodwood for the weekend and includes the chance to drive the track in a sprint. I'm not passing up the opportunity to drive my car round the track at a sensible price; I can't afford normal Goodwood track day prices!

http://retroridesweekender.com/

It looks as though it'll be £45 for camping and £10 a day advance day entry ticket. The tickets go on sale at 9am tomorrow (24th November) and it looks as though the camping tickets will sell out, so get in quick.
Matthew
portafold.co.uk
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wanted: Any original Portafold, Ansfold or Mini-Motel brochures, adverts or magazine articles.
Also, any chassis numbers for the above caravans!