The 15th International Portafold & Ansfold Gathering) (i.e. 2024)

Our annual gathering will be returning to the Newbury Retrofestival.

So put the dates 9th, 10th & 11th of August 2024 in your diary now and get those dates booked off work early.

Show Address: Newbury Showground, Priors Court, Hermitage, Thatcham, West Berkshire, RG18 9QZ

Don't book direct with the show organisers it will cost you more money, just contact me (07771544419) to get your pitch saved.

Goodwood Revival - 8th-12th September 2016

Pictures from and chat about shows you've been to.
Admin

Goodwood Revival - 8th-12th September 2016

Post by Admin » Fri, 15 Jan 2016, 3:51 pm

Join us for our annual pilgrimage to The Goodwood Revival. An amazing weekend of racing, fashion, shopping and fantastic entertainment.

We stay in the official Goodwood camping field with mains electric hookup so you can use all your mains powered luxuries. There are plenty of hot showers, toilets, a dressing/make-up room with full-length mirrors, a well kitted out campsite shop and regular tractor rides to-and-from the race track. You can stay from Thursday lunchtime till Monday lunchtime. The cost of the pitches has gone up again (typical Goodwood!) but by sharing our pitches I'm able to bring the cost down to £60 per person for the whole 5 days/4 nights.

Send me a message if you're interested in joining us. (N.B. Weekend general admission tickets will need to be purchased separately, I only sort out your camping!)

You can also sign up here:

https://www.facebook.com/events/739912319477205/
Matthew
portafold.co.uk
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wanted: Any original Portafold, Ansfold or Mini-Motel brochures, adverts or magazine articles.
Also, any chassis numbers for the above caravans!