The 15th International Portafold & Ansfold Gathering) (i.e. 2024)

Our annual gathering will be returning to the Newbury Retrofestival.

So put the dates 9th, 10th & 11th of August 2024 in your diary now and get those dates booked off work early.

Show Address: Newbury Showground, Priors Court, Hermitage, Thatcham, West Berkshire, RG18 9QZ

Don't book direct with the show organisers it will cost you more money, just contact me (07771544419) to get your pitch saved.

Introduce Yourself

Any talk that's not covered by the other forums.
Donna1

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Donna1 » Mon, 07 Sep 2020, 9:01 am

Hi. We are Donna and Alex..(well mostly Donna). We are from Northern Ireland and bought a portafold a few weeks back. My husbands in his 70's and has always had projects....he built a boat, teardrop caravan etc. So now he's trying to restore our portafold. My job in these things is to find info, materials and sew.
Can't wait to get it done and on the road but he isn't a fast as he used to be. :wink: Hope to go to the gathering in 2021.

Frosty-1

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Frosty-1 » Sat, 12 Dec 2020, 4:21 pm

Hi my name is Steve I live in Coventry,I have been after a Portafold van for quite a while now and finally purchased one , it will be towed behind my 1951 Austin Devon hot rod , it needs a fair bit of work but looking forward to getting it ship shape in case we have a coved free summer to get out and enjoy , I believe mine is a 1972 model as it was advertised as such as yet I have not found a serial number .

Steve