The 11th International Portafold & Ansfold Gathering (i.e. 2019)

Following the huge success of the 10th International Gathering we'll be at Retrofestival again. It's a massive show now and is popular with everyone.

It's held at the Newbury Showground, Priors Court, Hermitage, Thatcham, West Berkshire, RG18 9QZ; on the weekend of the 9th, 10th & 11th of August 2019.

Don't book with the organisers, just contact me to get your pitch saved.

Portafold listed on eBay - NOW SOLD

Items now sold.
Admin

Portafold listed on eBay - NOW SOLD

Post by Admin » Sun, 20 Feb 2011, 10:24 pm

A Portafold has been listed on eBay:

[DEAD LINK REMOVED]
Matthew
portafold.co.uk
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wanted: Any original Portafold, Ansfold or Mini-Motel brochures, adverts or magazine articles.
Also, any chassis numbers for the above caravans!

Isaacsman

Re: Portafold listed on eBay

Post by Isaacsman » Mon, 21 Feb 2011, 10:18 am

Matthew do you keep a record of the sold prices and if so what is the average selling price?

Admin

Re: Portafold listed on eBay

Post by Admin » Mon, 21 Feb 2011, 12:40 pm

Michael,

I'm afraid not. There's too many differences to gauge prices fairly and it really wouldn't be a fair reflection to have an average price. What I can tell you is that I know of a Portafold selling for £150 that needed plenty of work, and I've seen them sell for anything up to £1600 for really nice examples.

It's a bit like trying to say the average price of a Ford Focus is £2500. It's all dependant on condition, mileage, specification, year, number of owners, service history etc. etc. There's just too many variables.
Matthew
portafold.co.uk
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wanted: Any original Portafold, Ansfold or Mini-Motel brochures, adverts or magazine articles.

Admin

Re: Portafold listed on eBay - NOW SOLD

Post by Admin » Sun, 06 Mar 2011, 9:35 pm

This one has been sold to new forum member 'nimdy'.
Matthew
portafold.co.uk