The 15th International Portafold & Ansfold Gathering) (i.e. 2024)

Our annual gathering will be returning to the Newbury Retrofestival.

So put the dates 9th, 10th & 11th of August 2024 in your diary now and get those dates booked off work early.

Show Address: Newbury Showground, Priors Court, Hermitage, Thatcham, West Berkshire, RG18 9QZ

Don't book direct with the show organisers it will cost you more money, just contact me (07771544419) to get your pitch saved.

Awning rails

Any questions about maintenance or the restoration of your Portafold or Ansfold.
vauxhallbitz

Awning rails

Post by vauxhallbitz » Tue, 24 Mar 2009, 10:43 pm

Hello,

Does anyone know where you can buy new awning rails for the Portafold?

They are offset so that they can be screwed onto the van.

Fraser.

txfsealord

Awning rail

Post by txfsealord » Fri, 29 May 2009, 8:05 pm

Hi Fraser,

I bought conventional awning-rail for mine, which you screw on through holes drilled & countersunk inside the channel itself, from a local caravan accessory shop. It's a normal stock-item for these places. It seems awning-rail is one standard size.

I've not seen the offset type you refer to though; was that a Portafold 'special part', d'you think?

We were going to have a purpose-made awning done for us, but my wife's been ill & without her wages we've sadly had to cancel it. Later, perhaps.....

Steve

Admin

Re: Awning rails

Post by Admin » Sat, 10 Dec 2016, 11:43 pm

I now hold the correct shape off-set style awning rail in stock.

Email me to place an order.
Matthew
portafold.co.uk
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wanted: Any original Portafold, Ansfold or Mini-Motel brochures, adverts or magazine articles.
Also, any chassis numbers for the above caravans!