The 15th International Portafold & Ansfold Gathering) (i.e. 2024)

Our annual gathering will be returning to the Newbury Retrofestival.

So put the dates 9th, 10th & 11th of August 2024 in your diary now and get those dates booked off work early.

Show Address: Newbury Showground, Priors Court, Hermitage, Thatcham, West Berkshire, RG18 9QZ

Don't book direct with the show organisers it will cost you more money, just contact me (07771544419) to get your pitch saved.

Portafold For Sale (Ayrshire, Scotland) - NOW SOLD

Items now sold.
Gordon McLaren

Portafold For Sale (Ayrshire, Scotland) - NOW SOLD

Post by Gordon McLaren » Sat, 01 Nov 2008, 9:23 pm

Portafold for sale in Ayrshire, Scotland. See the picture of it when it was at the Glamis show in the Events part of the forum. If anyone wishes to contact the owner Bruce contact me with a private message through the forum or leave a reply and I will contact you with Bruce's email address and telephone number.

Glamis Show: viewtopic.php?t=121

Cheers Gordon
Last edited by Gordon McLaren on Sat, 02 May 2009, 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

bakers-bar

Post by bakers-bar » Sat, 15 Nov 2008, 6:48 pm

Hi, is the Portafold still for sale? If so, what sort of money are you looking for it? I've just bought one myself and my brother fancies one.

Cheers Steve
bakers-bar

Gordon McLaren

Still for Sale 28/4/09

Post by Gordon McLaren » Tue, 28 Apr 2009, 5:46 am

This Portafold is still for sale as i have just been contacted by Bruce. If interested please telephone Bruce on xxxxx xxxxxx, asking price about £500. :D