The 15th International Portafold & Ansfold Gathering) (i.e. 2024)

Our annual gathering will be returning to the Newbury Retrofestival.

So put the dates 9th, 10th & 11th of August 2024 in your diary now and get those dates booked off work early.

Show Address: Newbury Showground, Priors Court, Hermitage, Thatcham, West Berkshire, RG18 9QZ

Don't book direct with the show organisers it will cost you more money, just contact me (07771544419) to get your pitch saved.

Early round chassis Portafold for sale - NOW SOLD

Items now sold.
Michael

Early round chassis Portafold for sale - NOW SOLD

Post by Michael » Thu, 28 Mar 2013, 5:51 pm

Hi there,

I've had the van for 4 years and it tows like a dream and has been all over the country behind my Model A Ford.

It's in pretty good condition for its age with no body sag.

It has had new hinge plates and hinges in the last year and I have also strengthened the side wall lips where the rubber strip fits as they were showing some wear. The inside has had a fresh coat of paint and it comes with two sets of cushions but no table or sink.

There is a cigar socket fitted to charge a mobile phone off the battery, and internal lights. There is also a charging system linked to the car to keep the battery charged when travelling but I have never used this.

The outside could use a coat of paint but doesn't look too bad.

There is a small gas bottle and a two burner stove with grill that will go with the sale, but again I have not used them.

It has good 12" wheels and tyres and the brakes were sorted a couple of years ago.

This Portafold was featured in a CD called Classis Motorhomes & Trailers and there is a copy with the van which I received from the previous owner.

The van can be viewed anytime by appointment as it is not kept at my home, however I'm available most days.

I'm looking for £950 cash on collection and can be contacted by email: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxx.xxx