The 15th International Portafold & Ansfold Gathering) (i.e. 2024)

Our annual gathering will be returning to the Newbury Retrofestival.

So put the dates 9th, 10th & 11th of August 2024 in your diary now and get those dates booked off work early.

Show Address: Newbury Showground, Priors Court, Hermitage, Thatcham, West Berkshire, RG18 9QZ

Don't book direct with the show organisers it will cost you more money, just contact me (07771544419) to get your pitch saved.

Mini-Motel

Any talk that's not covered by the other forums.
Pendleton

Mini-Motel

Post by Pendleton » Thu, 07 Jul 2011, 4:07 am

Has anybody out there got a Mini-Motel which they would be willing to show off to us? Or are you taking one to an event where we could admire it?

We have become addicted to the folding caravan and are looking for a Mini-Motel.
To keep us going until we manage to find one, we would love to see one up & running.

Admin

Re: Mini-Motel

Post by Admin » Thu, 07 Jul 2011, 9:14 am

The only Mini-Motel I know of that's being used will be on show at the National Gathering in August:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=361

If you were to bring either your Portafold or Ansfold along for the weekend you could have a really good look at it... :wink: :thumbup:
Matthew
portafold.co.uk
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wanted: Any original Portafold, Ansfold or Mini-Motel brochures, adverts or magazine articles.
Also, any chassis numbers for the above caravans!