The 15th International Portafold & Ansfold Gathering) (i.e. 2024)

Our annual gathering will be returning to the Newbury Retrofestival.

So put the dates 9th, 10th & 11th of August 2024 in your diary now and get those dates booked off work early.

Show Address: Newbury Showground, Priors Court, Hermitage, Thatcham, West Berkshire, RG18 9QZ

Don't book direct with the show organisers it will cost you more money, just contact me (07771544419) to get your pitch saved.

Portafold on eBay - NOW SOLD

Items now sold.
DanBoy

Portafold on eBay - NOW SOLD

Post by DanBoy » Sun, 06 Feb 2011, 7:39 pm

21 bids so far. That roof looks in better condition than mine...... :oops:

[DEAD LINK REMOVED]

Ian

Re: Another one on eBay

Post by Ian » Tue, 08 Feb 2011, 12:43 pm

I see its got the sagging-roof-syndrome like mine, but that split will be easy enough to fix. :( Not sure I could live with the gold quilting :crazy:

DanBoy

Post by DanBoy » Thu, 10 Feb 2011, 3:01 pm

Well it sold for £330. Let's see if we get a new member to the ranks shortly. (Or is the buyer already a member :?: )

Ned Smanks

Post by Ned Smanks » Thu, 10 Feb 2011, 9:55 pm

DanBoy wrote:Well it sold for £330. Let's see if we get a new member to the ranks shortly. (Or is the buyer already a member :?: )
"Long time listener first time caller" as they'd say on the radio :wave: I shall be picking it up on Sunday.

DanBoy

Post by DanBoy » Thu, 10 Feb 2011, 10:41 pm

Welcome aboard Ned. You and I will be fixing our roofs together so keep posting as to how things are going. You've got until August to make the national rally! :wave:

Ned Smanks

Re: Another one on eBay - NOW SOLD

Post by Ned Smanks » Fri, 11 Feb 2011, 7:04 pm

Cheers Dan.

I am aiming to get it ready for the rally, but I'm not sure it'll be a realistic possibility. I've nowhere to store the Portafold at the moment so I'm knocking down the fence at my girlfriend's house and sticking it in her garden. In return for the privilage I've been given a hefty list of DIY job's she want's doing (including rebuilding her front garden to accomodate the Portafold). These take priority over the Port unfortunately.

I'll try my best though :thumbup: