The 15th International Portafold & Ansfold Gathering) (i.e. 2024)

Our annual gathering will be returning to the Newbury Retrofestival.

So put the dates 9th, 10th & 11th of August 2024 in your diary now and get those dates booked off work early.

Show Address: Newbury Showground, Priors Court, Hermitage, Thatcham, West Berkshire, RG18 9QZ

Don't book direct with the show organisers it will cost you more money, just contact me (07771544419) to get your pitch saved.

Tatton Park, Cheshire - 5th & 6th June 2010

Pictures from and chat about shows you've been to.
Admin

Tatton Park, Cheshire - 5th & 6th June 2010

Post by Admin » Fri, 06 Nov 2009, 10:40 pm

To give it its full title, The 24th Annual Classic & Performance Car Spectacular & Autojumble, held at Tatton Park near Knutsford, Cheshire.
Admin wrote: ...N.B. I'm thinking about having a portafold.co.uk stand at Tatton Park next year (2010) as long as it doesn't clash with any other shows and if there's any interest...
I've since spoken to the organisers of the show and it is going to be possible to have a stand at Tatton Park next June, but, I need to know who is seriously interested in coming so I know how big a pitch we need. And I need to know by Christmas really because the show gets booked up quickly.

Please post a reply to this topic if you would like to exhibit at next years show.
Matthew
portafold.co.uk
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wanted: Any original Portafold, Ansfold or Mini-Motel brochures, adverts or magazine articles.
Also, any chassis numbers for the above caravans!

caddivan

Post by caddivan » Sun, 08 Nov 2009, 4:48 pm

Hello Matthew,
put us down for a space if you can, but we only have a new car to show, but it is a small engined modern super mini showing that a small car can tow it with ease :lol: as our other classic car (a Volvo 164) is most definately a work in progress! :roll: will be nice to meet some of the club there

Regards,

Dave & Jan

Reggie

Post by Reggie » Sun, 08 Nov 2009, 9:08 pm

Yes im up for this its a great show

rapier

Post by rapier » Mon, 09 Nov 2009, 9:00 pm

Hello Matthew,

We have been going to Tatton for years and always take a car to show as it is free to get in and free to camp, for the general public it will be £16.50 per day for a couple to get in. We have only put the car on show previously and have to get there early on Friday to get a camping space in the general camping area.
Each year they have an area marked off for vintage and classic caravans of all makes but we have not gone with them because that area is in the shade.
If you do have a stand next year we would like to join you and meet other Portafolders.

regards,
Len

Malc

Post by Malc » Tue, 10 Nov 2009, 12:09 am

Yep i will be there , just a word of warninng tho all you from DARN SARTH dont forget your 155tog DUVITS its cold up north !!!!!!!!!

Ian

Post by Ian » Tue, 10 Nov 2009, 5:19 pm

Heyup - this could be a northern benefit when yon southerners give up when their satnavs stop working north of Watford :wink:

Anyway, proper beer will be too much for them. :lol:

Misty Meg

Post by Misty Meg » Tue, 10 Nov 2009, 7:39 pm

"proper beer" - is that a word of warning to all southern light weight cider drinkers!? :lol:

(I'm a light weight - so I can say it!)

bigbird

Post by bigbird » Fri, 13 Nov 2009, 8:28 pm

I was going to say you've obviously never had 'real' scrumpy Meg...but I've just seen your address is Somerset!! :lol: :lol: :wink:
Harley Davidson 1340, Smartcar, 1969 MKIII Triumph Spitfire, Matilda the Portafold and Marvin the Combi Camp...

paul~3

Post by paul~3 » Sat, 21 Nov 2009, 9:39 pm

Hello fellow portafold owners, sounds like this show should not be missed. I hear the autojumble is a bargain hunters dream :D

"put my name down please mathew"

paul~3
See my portafolds here. http://www.flickr.com/photos/26942080@N02/2521414758/

walteraird

Re: Tatton Park, Cheshire - 5th & 6th June 2010

Post by walteraird » Fri, 27 Nov 2009, 4:03 pm

hi. we would love to take our portafold to Tatton park in june please put our names down.had a walk round at the 2008 show saw three portafolds there thanks wal.