The 15th International Portafold & Ansfold Gathering) (i.e. 2024)

Our annual gathering will be returning to the Newbury Retrofestival.

So put the dates 9th, 10th & 11th of August 2024 in your diary now and get those dates booked off work early.

Show Address: Newbury Showground, Priors Court, Hermitage, Thatcham, West Berkshire, RG18 9QZ

Don't book direct with the show organisers it will cost you more money, just contact me (07771544419) to get your pitch saved.

FOLDING CARAVAN STEP

Things you've sourced that are suitable for Portafolds or Ansfolds.
TRUNNIONMAN

FOLDING CARAVAN STEP

Post by TRUNNIONMAN » Sat, 07 Jul 2012, 4:07 am

I have just found this handy folding caravan step advertised at a local camping & caravan accessory shop just down the road from me, I think I will definately have to treat my Portafold to one of these handy gadgets. :thumbup: If anyone should want one of these I could always pick one up for you if you are going to the National Gathering at White Waltham as I have said this shop is only 5 minutes from my house & I have been using them for years. :)
http://www.a2zcamping.co.uk/caravan-acc ... 876332.htm

Admin

Re: FOLDING CARAVAN STEP

Post by Admin » Sun, 28 Oct 2012, 6:26 pm

Tony,

I used to have one of these but had to throw it away after the hinge down the middle gave up and my foot fell through the step! I've just this week replaced it with one of these:
s-l640.jpg
It's not the lightest of steps but it's very sturdy, and it gives you confidence when you're clumsily falling out of the door!
Matthew
portafold.co.uk
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wanted: Any original Portafold, Ansfold or Mini-Motel brochures, adverts or magazine articles.
Also, any chassis numbers for the above caravans!

TRUNNIONMAN

Re: FOLDING CARAVAN STEP

Post by TRUNNIONMAN » Tue, 30 Oct 2012, 1:23 pm

I've got mine Mathew but I haven't had chance to try it out yet as I haven't had the van out this year. :thumbdown: