The 15th International Portafold & Ansfold Gathering) (i.e. 2024)

Our annual gathering will be returning to the Newbury Retrofestival.

So put the dates 9th, 10th & 11th of August 2024 in your diary now and get those dates booked off work early.

Show Address: Newbury Showground, Priors Court, Hermitage, Thatcham, West Berkshire, RG18 9QZ

Don't book direct with the show organisers it will cost you more money, just contact me (07771544419) to get your pitch saved.

Plastic Feet

Things you've sourced that are suitable for Portafolds or Ansfolds.
Snorbs

Plastic Feet

Post by Snorbs » Sun, 22 Jun 2008, 1:02 pm

Hi Everyone,

While out on a shopping trip with Admin we went into a store called The Range and we looked at camping stuff and found a set of 4 extra large attachable jack pads. They are a Pyramid Products Ltd product and cost us £3.99, what a bargain! :D

I have tried them on the Portafold and they work great and hopefully while setting up camp at a show the legs of the Portafold won't disappear into the wet soft ground.

KorenM

Caravan 'feet'

Post by KorenM » Tue, 23 Sep 2008, 10:25 am

Hi,

I was lucky enough to have a set of these 'feet' included when I bought my Portafold.
This year they were a god-send!
I managed to book my holiday at the same time as the floods at the beginning of September :( . The campsite I was staying on was just outside Birmingham and suffered from cascading water pouring off the field above.
Without my 'feet' I would definitely have sunk into the waterlogged ground. As it was, only the caravan step sunk- oh, and me every time I stepped out of the van!
I would recommend these 'feet' to anyone planning to caravan during a British summer!

Koren