The 15th International Portafold & Ansfold Gathering) (i.e. 2024)

Our annual gathering will be returning to the Newbury Retrofestival.

So put the dates 9th, 10th & 11th of August 2024 in your diary now and get those dates booked off work early.

Show Address: Newbury Showground, Priors Court, Hermitage, Thatcham, West Berkshire, RG18 9QZ

Don't book direct with the show organisers it will cost you more money, just contact me (07771544419) to get your pitch saved.

Interior

Any questions about maintenance or the restoration of your Portafold or Ansfold.
Rooneytoons

Interior

Post by Rooneytoons » Tue, 05 Aug 2014, 5:49 pm

Having looked through a few of the photos of ppls portafolds is there a reason why you don't see any (well I didn't see any) with the interior walls carpeted ??? Say like you would in a vw camper van etc

Admin

Re: Interior

Post by Admin » Wed, 06 Aug 2014, 2:14 pm

There are a few that are trimmed internally with Veltrim, that seems to be the most popular covering. I was going to put some links but there's too many really. Best for you to do a search for 'Veltrim' in the box above.
Matthew
portafold.co.uk
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wanted: Any original Portafold, Ansfold or Mini-Motel brochures, adverts or magazine articles.
Also, any chassis numbers for the above caravans!

Happy Jack

Post by Happy Jack » Fri, 29 Aug 2014, 6:54 pm

I have searched the net (incl eBay) for veltrim and the only results I can find are for ready made kits for VW Caravettes. Where do I buy it by the Metre???

70sfreak

Post by 70sfreak » Sat, 30 Aug 2014, 1:06 pm