The 15th International Portafold & Ansfold Gathering) (i.e. 2024)

Our annual gathering will be returning to the Newbury Retrofestival.

So put the dates 9th, 10th & 11th of August 2024 in your diary now and get those dates booked off work early.

Show Address: Newbury Showground, Priors Court, Hermitage, Thatcham, West Berkshire, RG18 9QZ

Don't book direct with the show organisers it will cost you more money, just contact me (07771544419) to get your pitch saved.

Original Awning For Sale - NOW SOLD

Items now sold.
3commando

Original Awning For Sale - NOW SOLD

Post by 3commando » Tue, 16 Aug 2011, 2:42 pm

Hi all. I have just acquired a spare original Portafold Awning, complete with poles. It is in good condition and has only 1 or 2 minor stitching repairs to the front panel, as far as I can see. The poles still have their spring fitting in them, and all seems to be there, having just put it together to see if it was.

I have an idea of what I would like for it, and can send photos to anyone who may be interested. This would however have to be outside of the forum, as I still have not mastered the way to attach photos to a posting. As you will be aware these are old and getting virtually impossible to locate, so please only serious offers considered. If none received will advertise outside of the forum.

Thanks

malcmog

Re: Original Awning For Sale

Post by malcmog » Tue, 23 Aug 2011, 3:56 pm

if the awining is still available i would be interested
malcmog