The 15th International Portafold & Ansfold Gathering) (i.e. 2024)

Our annual gathering will be returning to the Newbury Retrofestival.

So put the dates 9th, 10th & 11th of August 2024 in your diary now and get those dates booked off work early.

Show Address: Newbury Showground, Priors Court, Hermitage, Thatcham, West Berkshire, RG18 9QZ

Don't book direct with the show organisers it will cost you more money, just contact me (07771544419) to get your pitch saved.

Portafold Wanted

Any 'Wanted' requests.
The Gomersalls

Portafold Wanted

Post by The Gomersalls » Mon, 22 Sep 2014, 3:42 pm

After many years of seeing these lovely vans at various vintage events, I have decided I'm fed up of being cold in my bell tent and want to upgrade to a Portafold so if anyone is thinking of selling, or know of someone wanting to sell please get in touch.

we would prefer one that is watertight and sound externally so we can use it straight away but not too concerned about inside as we can tackle that.

We would love to get one in time for the event season next year, and will consider an Ansfold too but prefer the look of the Portafold because of the fins.

We are based in Sheffield but travelling to collect is not a problem, (we've recently installed a vintage kitchen with bits from all over UK)

Many thanks

Marie & John

The Gomersalls

Re: Portafold Wanted

Post by The Gomersalls » Mon, 29 Sep 2014, 1:50 pm

Portafold now purchased thanks to the forum.