The 15th International Portafold & Ansfold Gathering) (i.e. 2024)

Our annual gathering will be returning to the Newbury Retrofestival.

So put the dates 9th, 10th & 11th of August 2024 in your diary now and get those dates booked off work early.

Show Address: Newbury Showground, Priors Court, Hermitage, Thatcham, West Berkshire, RG18 9QZ

Don't book direct with the show organisers it will cost you more money, just contact me (07771544419) to get your pitch saved.

Portafold for sale - NOW SOLD

Items now sold.
mercrocker

Portafold for sale - NOW SOLD

Post by mercrocker » Tue, 10 Mar 2020, 7:26 pm

We are reluctantly putting our Portafold "Polly" up for sale......Don't really want to do this but I am downsizing and need to stop paying ludicrous amounts of storage costs.

Polly is of assumed 1974 vintage and has been a regular around the retro/vintage scene for some 20 years - we have owned it for around half of that period.

Like all these things it would benefit from continued fettling but is in sound useable condition and if circumstances were different we would have no qualms about running it around the country this coming season as we have done for the past decade. It has had recovered cushions, some new foam and comes with what we think to be an original awning.

These pictures are not particularly recent but indicate the general condition and possibility. Good tyres and its had a chassis service about a thousand miles or less ago.

WP_20150625_19_51_51_Pro.jpg
WP_20160904_11_37_05_Pro.jpg
DSCF2045.JPG
No fancy paint or wacky interior - just a blank canvas needing to be loved. If you are looking for a useable one of these then give us a call on xxxxx xxxxxx.

Rooneytoons

Re: PORTAFOLD FOR SALE

Post by Rooneytoons » Sun, 22 Mar 2020, 9:20 pm

Have you received my email about the Portafold ???

Admin

Re: PORTAFOLD FOR SALE

Post by Admin » Thu, 04 Jun 2020, 8:54 am

Advert now updated with contact number.
Matthew
portafold.co.uk
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wanted: Any original Portafold, Ansfold or Mini-Motel brochures, adverts or magazine articles.
Also, any chassis numbers for the above caravans!