The 15th International Portafold & Ansfold Gathering) (i.e. 2024)

Our annual gathering will be returning to the Newbury Retrofestival.

So put the dates 9th, 10th & 11th of August 2024 in your diary now and get those dates booked off work early.

Show Address: Newbury Showground, Priors Court, Hermitage, Thatcham, West Berkshire, RG18 9QZ

Don't book direct with the show organisers it will cost you more money, just contact me (07771544419) to get your pitch saved.

Ansfold Awning

Items now sold.
Happy Jack

Ansfold Awning

Post by Happy Jack » Tue, 23 Dec 2014, 3:21 pm

Following my failed attempt to get the sizes for replacing the missing poles for my awning I have decided to go down another route and obtain a new modern awning, consequentially I have an awning cover for sale. It is not in very good condition but would do nicely for anyone wanting a pattern to have a new cover made, or, if you like the original look then this is for you. Price-wise, make me an offer I can't refuse, all donations will go towards my new awning. I am located in South Yorkshire.

Admin

Re: Ansfold Awning

Post by Admin » Tue, 23 Dec 2014, 3:39 pm

John,

Before you go diving into buying a new awning, hold fire until about February/March. I will have a couple of complete original awnings for sale. They're currently at an awning company being fully fixed up, with brand new awning rail piping, extra tie down loops and new peg rubbers.

Basically, once they're back they'll be as good as you'll find, and ready to use. I'll send out a circular email once I have them back in my possession and I've taken some decent pictures.
Matthew
portafold.co.uk
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wanted: Any original Portafold, Ansfold or Mini-Motel brochures, adverts or magazine articles.
Also, any chassis numbers for the above caravans!

Happy Jack

Re: Ansfold Awning

Post by Happy Jack » Wed, 24 Dec 2014, 4:33 pm

Hello Matthew,

Fire duly held!

John