The 15th International Portafold & Ansfold Gathering) (i.e. 2024)

Our annual gathering will be returning to the Newbury Retrofestival.

So put the dates 9th, 10th & 11th of August 2024 in your diary now and get those dates booked off work early.

Show Address: Newbury Showground, Priors Court, Hermitage, Thatcham, West Berkshire, RG18 9QZ

Don't book direct with the show organisers it will cost you more money, just contact me (07771544419) to get your pitch saved.

Portafold available for FREE - NOW SOLD

Items now sold.
CAB

Portafold available for FREE - NOW SOLD

Post by CAB » Sun, 02 Oct 2011, 10:11 am

The Portafold that's in a post on the discussion board titled "told you it was in bad condition"...

http://www.portafold.co.uk/forum/viewto ... ?f=9&t=406

I am going to have to re-home!

It is in bad condition. I am in no dream world about that, the inside polystyrene stuff has peeled off, but the roof seems in one piece that i can see, the floor is now giving way in the middle - but maybe something can be done, the windows (two side ones I can see are intact - (when hedge has died back will see the back one) I believe the side panels are ok, but there is no chassis, (we really have to keep the chassis as it is now a trailer that we use!). I can't see all of the inside at the moment as it's being used for storage, and now aware on the joints its not 100% water tight no more. (it's been erected for over 27 years)
01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg
06.jpg
07.jpg
08.jpg
09.jpg
10.jpg
Truth of the matter is I love this old thing, but due to some drastic life changes I need the land it stands on. I played in this as a child and my most fondest childhood memories are of this thing. I am also not deluded though and it will most likely be used as a spare roof, or something. But all I want is it to do some good. (couldn't stand it going to landfill)

(Oh, and if anyone found it possible to do up and ever wanted to sell it - omg id love first refusal)

Anyways, with a tear in my eye and a massive heavy heart, this well loved piece of my history is up for re-homing, I would like "something" for it... as I know its roof and side panels being intact goes along way. but will have to be taken away on a trailer or something, like i said, no chassis.

Would love also to know whatever happens to it. I was hoping to do it up myself, but now life has dealt some different cards and I need it gone as I'm never going to get around to giving it the love it deserves!

Thanks for looking.

I am in Dereham, Norfolk.
My number is xxxxxxxxxxx.

Thankyou Claire

Admin

Re: Can't believe i am doing this

Post by Admin » Fri, 15 Mar 2013, 10:29 am

As far as I'm aware this is still for sale.
Matthew
portafold.co.uk
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wanted: Any original Portafold, Ansfold or Mini-Motel brochures, adverts or magazine articles.
Also, any chassis numbers for the above caravans!

Admin

Re: Portafold for sale

Post by Admin » Mon, 24 Apr 2023, 3:23 pm

This is available now and needs to go, and it's being offered free to a good home.
Matthew
portafold.co.uk
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wanted: Any original Portafold, Ansfold or Mini-Motel brochures, adverts or magazine articles.
Also, any chassis numbers for the above caravans!