The 15th International Portafold & Ansfold Gathering) (i.e. 2024)

Our annual gathering will be returning to the Newbury Retrofestival.

So put the dates 9th, 10th & 11th of August 2024 in your diary now and get those dates booked off work early.

Show Address: Newbury Showground, Priors Court, Hermitage, Thatcham, West Berkshire, RG18 9QZ

Don't book direct with the show organisers it will cost you more money, just contact me (07771544419) to get your pitch saved.

15th International Gathering of Portafolds & Ansfolds (2024)

Details of events where Portafolds & Ansfolds will be on display.
Admin

15th International Gathering of Portafolds & Ansfolds (2024)

Post by Admin » Sun, 19 Feb 2023, 9:10 pm

The 15th Annual International Gathering will be on the 9th-11th of August 2024.

It will be at Retrofestival Newbury again as it offers something for everyone.

Remember, don't book direct with the organisers as it will cost you more money, contact me to get your pitch. For 2024 the cost to exhibit your Portafold (and classic car if you have one) will be just £70.00, and that includes 2 adult weekend entry tickets.

The 'toilet club' private toilets will be available again at the same price of £9.00 per person for the whole long weekend, Friday 9am to lunchtime Monday. (Children under 13 are free for the toilet club).

So put the dates 9th, 10th & 11th of August 2024 in your diary now and get those dates booked off work early.

Show Address: Newbury Showground, Priors Court, Hermitage, Thatcham, West Berkshire, RG18 9QZ

Don't book direct with the show organisers, just contact me (07771544419) to get your pitch saved.
Matthew
portafold.co.uk
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wanted: Any original Portafold, Ansfold or Mini-Motel brochures, adverts or magazine articles.
Also, any chassis numbers for the above caravans!