The 15th International Portafold & Ansfold Gathering) (i.e. 2024)

Our annual gathering will be returning to the Newbury Retrofestival.

So put the dates 9th, 10th & 11th of August 2024 in your diary now and get those dates booked off work early.

Show Address: Newbury Showground, Priors Court, Hermitage, Thatcham, West Berkshire, RG18 9QZ

Don't book direct with the show organisers it will cost you more money, just contact me (07771544419) to get your pitch saved.

Portafold Hubcaps

Chat and Questions on Wheels, Tyres & Hubcaps.
vauxhallbitz

Portafold Hubcaps

Post by vauxhallbitz » Sun, 03 May 2009, 7:18 pm

Hello all,

Does anybody know if there is a supplier for hubcaps for our vans?

Fraser.

P.S. Painting now finished, photos to follow!!!

Admin

Post by Admin » Sun, 03 May 2009, 11:06 pm

Fraser,

Do you have the long stub axles on yours?

I do have a supplier but getting them is a bit of a problem at the moment. He's having trouble producing good quality end products.

Incidentally, If you have the short stub axles normal Mini/Reliant ones will fit.
Matthew
portafold.co.uk
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wanted: Any original Portafold, Ansfold or Mini-Motel brochures, adverts or magazine articles.
Also, any chassis numbers for the above caravans!

vauxhallbitz

Post by vauxhallbitz » Mon, 04 May 2009, 10:15 am

Hello Mathew,

Thanks for your swift reply, I presume mine are the short stub as they don't stick out much however the hubcaps have a very deep dish on them.

I have two wheels with three circular nipples, for want of a better word, on them to hold the hubcaps on.

On the subject of wheels is it early mini wheels that fit our vans?

Regards, Fraser.

Admin

Post by Admin » Mon, 04 May 2009, 10:58 am

Fraser,

Can you post a picture of your cap on here and i'll compare it to the ones I've had made.

We have covered some of this before and to save myself from plagiarizing what other people have told me, i'll direct you to the other posting first:

viewtopic.php?t=144&highlight=trim
Matthew
portafold.co.uk
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wanted: Any original Portafold, Ansfold or Mini-Motel brochures, adverts or magazine articles.
Also, any chassis numbers for the above caravans!

nimdy

Re: Portafold Hubcaps

Post by nimdy » Mon, 21 Mar 2011, 5:40 pm

I have just bought some hubcaps of Ebay for my Portafold which has one mini wheel and one Portafold wheel and they fit a treat. They are item number 110635646755 if anybody is after some.

Russell