The 15th International Portafold & Ansfold Gathering) (i.e. 2024)

Our annual gathering will be returning to the Newbury Retrofestival.

So put the dates 9th, 10th & 11th of August 2024 in your diary now and get those dates booked off work early.

Show Address: Newbury Showground, Priors Court, Hermitage, Thatcham, West Berkshire, RG18 9QZ

Don't book direct with the show organisers it will cost you more money, just contact me (07771544419) to get your pitch saved.

New awning

Any talk that's not covered by the other forums.
The Gomersalls

New awning

Post by The Gomersalls » Sun, 08 Mar 2015, 12:18 pm

We don't have an original awning with our Portafold so has anyone successfully used an alternative new one. Must be something quick to erect as we have a Jovi tent and Oztent which can both be adapted for longer stays or when the kids come with us, I'm thinking of one or 2 night stays when you might just need something to cook under or leave the chairs in the dry.

We also have a quechua base seconds which I think would work but again its the huge one! no good when space is limited and might be charged as an extra tent on some campsites rather than an awning.

John & Marie

Admin

Re: New awning

Post by Admin » Thu, 12 Mar 2015, 4:20 pm

There are quite a few threads about awnings, and this one seems to link to a few:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=203
Matthew
portafold.co.uk
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wanted: Any original Portafold, Ansfold or Mini-Motel brochures, adverts or magazine articles.
Also, any chassis numbers for the above caravans!