Page 1 of 1

Help please!!

Posted: Wed, 25 Sep 2013, 7:00 pm
by bigbird
Hi guys, I haven't been on here for a couple of years, had other projects in the meantime 'Matilda' our beloved portafold, now requires an update.

I had a notification through a couple of weeks ago with the details of some 'flock' type of wall covering, I don't suppose one of you lovely people could point me in the direction of the correct link. I've trawled through here and just can't find the right one or indeed any of the photographs?!!

Thank you everyone.

Jan (aka Bigbird) :D

Re: Help please!!

Posted: Wed, 25 Sep 2013, 7:07 pm
by Admin

Use the search box above for 'Veltrim', you'll find quite a bit about it, in fact I'm tempted to do below my shelf line!

Re: Help please!!

Posted: Thu, 26 Sep 2013, 10:44 am
by bigbird
That's brilliant, thanks Matthew, that was what I was thinking of doing too!! I have also had a disaster with a water leak! It got into the floor of the van and where I had re'inforced the fibreglass with a ply walkway, I did not realise that the wood had been treated with a water soluble's ruined the carpets at the sides of the floor now :| I figure if I'm doing the sides with adhesive tiles (won't get caught like that again) I may as well pay attention to the 'faded' walls.