The 15th International Portafold & Ansfold Gathering) (i.e. 2024)

Our annual gathering will be returning to the Newbury Retrofestival.

So put the dates 9th, 10th & 11th of August 2024 in your diary now and get those dates booked off work early.

Show Address: Newbury Showground, Priors Court, Hermitage, Thatcham, West Berkshire, RG18 9QZ

Don't book direct with the show organisers it will cost you more money, just contact me (07771544419) to get your pitch saved.

Help please!!

Any talk that's not covered by the other forums.
bigbird

Help please!!

Post by bigbird » Wed, 25 Sep 2013, 7:00 pm

Hi guys, I haven't been on here for a couple of years, had other projects in line...in the meantime 'Matilda' our beloved portafold, now requires an update.

I had a notification through a couple of weeks ago with the details of some 'flock' type of wall covering, I don't suppose one of you lovely people could point me in the direction of the correct link. I've trawled through here and just can't find the right one or indeed any of the photographs?!!

Thank you everyone.

Jan (aka Bigbird) :D
Harley Davidson 1340, Smartcar, 1969 MKIII Triumph Spitfire, Matilda the Portafold and Marvin the Combi Camp...

Admin

Re: Help please!!

Post by Admin » Wed, 25 Sep 2013, 7:07 pm

Jan,

Use the search box above for 'Veltrim', you'll find quite a bit about it, in fact I'm tempted to do below my shelf line!
Matthew
portafold.co.uk
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wanted: Any original Portafold, Ansfold or Mini-Motel brochures, adverts or magazine articles.
Also, any chassis numbers for the above caravans!

bigbird

Re: Help please!!

Post by bigbird » Thu, 26 Sep 2013, 10:44 am

That's brilliant, thanks Matthew, that was what I was thinking of doing too!! I have also had a disaster with a water leak! It got into the floor of the van and where I had re'inforced the fibreglass with a ply walkway, I did not realise that the wood had been treated with a water soluble preservative...it's ruined the carpets at the sides of the floor now :| I figure if I'm doing the sides with adhesive tiles (won't get caught like that again) I may as well pay attention to the 'faded' walls.

Regards,

Jan
Harley Davidson 1340, Smartcar, 1969 MKIII Triumph Spitfire, Matilda the Portafold and Marvin the Combi Camp...