The 15th International Portafold & Ansfold Gathering) (i.e. 2024)

Our annual gathering will be returning to the Newbury Retrofestival.

So put the dates 9th, 10th & 11th of August 2024 in your diary now and get those dates booked off work early.

Show Address: Newbury Showground, Priors Court, Hermitage, Thatcham, West Berkshire, RG18 9QZ

Don't book direct with the show organisers it will cost you more money, just contact me (07771544419) to get your pitch saved.

Thank you

Any talk that's not covered by the other forums.
swampthing

Thank you

Post by swampthing » Wed, 30 Mar 2011, 12:42 am

Firstly, I would like to thank everybody that helped us to set the UK record for the most vintage and classic caravans last year at Stapleford park. so "THANK YOU" you know who you are :clap: .
Then I would like you to know that I have now added a Portafold to my fleet of Classic Caravans, this being chassis No 60572 a Portafold that was origionaly primrose yellow underneath several coats of white /brown / and black paint. it also sported a thick growth of green moss that was almost 1/2 inch thick in places, when I spotted it in a back garden nr my home town of Melton Mowbray. the fiberglass had been repaired in several places and also the front corners cracled open so with all these repairs now compleated, and Belvoir Steam rally just around the corner, it's going to be resprayed cream as the origonal factory finish is beond saving.
Again ''Thank you all for your support last year'' and with a bit of luck I shall see you again on a field somewere
Nich Stanyard

Ned Smanks

Re: Thank you

Post by Ned Smanks » Wed, 30 Mar 2011, 1:40 am

It's always nice when these things turn up local to where you live! :thumbup: