The 15th International Portafold & Ansfold Gathering) (i.e. 2024)

Our annual gathering will be returning to the Newbury Retrofestival.

So put the dates 9th, 10th & 11th of August 2024 in your diary now and get those dates booked off work early.

Show Address: Newbury Showground, Priors Court, Hermitage, Thatcham, West Berkshire, RG18 9QZ

Don't book direct with the show organisers it will cost you more money, just contact me (07771544419) to get your pitch saved.

What colours were Portafolds available in new?

Any talk that's not covered by the other forums.
53catalina

What colours were Portafolds available in new?

Post by 53catalina » Tue, 03 Aug 2010, 9:29 pm

Looking through the various owners photos, it seems most appear to be white, with a rare blue van also.
i have been rubbing down the roof on mine and it is definately a pale yellow colour, which got me thinking what colours were available new?

Any ideas?

cheers
Dan

Admin

Re: What colours were Portafolds available in new?

Post by Admin » Tue, 03 Aug 2010, 9:56 pm

Well according to the original brochures http://www.portafold.co.uk/portafold_literature.html they started off just offering cream, then later in the production they offered white and pale blue for a small charge. But then again they did offer any colour you liked, for a charge, so they could theoretically be in any colour...
Matthew
portafold.co.uk
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wanted: Any original Portafold, Ansfold or Mini-Motel brochures, adverts or magazine articles.
Also, any chassis numbers for the above caravans!