The 15th International Portafold & Ansfold Gathering) (i.e. 2024)

Our annual gathering will be returning to the Newbury Retrofestival.

So put the dates 9th, 10th & 11th of August 2024 in your diary now and get those dates booked off work early.

Show Address: Newbury Showground, Priors Court, Hermitage, Thatcham, West Berkshire, RG18 9QZ

Don't book direct with the show organisers it will cost you more money, just contact me (07771544419) to get your pitch saved.

Big thank you from Hampshire Bygones

Any talk that's not covered by the other forums.
Snorbs

Big thank you from Hampshire Bygones

Post by Snorbs » Sun, 02 Aug 2009, 7:27 pm

Hi All,

Hampshire Bygones would like to thank all of the members of portafold.co.uk and Matthew for attending the Adrian Flux car show at Beaulieu on the 1st & 2nd of August 2009 and between all of us putting on a great display of Portafolds and vehicles at the event.

We had a lovely weekend with great company and lots of laughs :lol:

We hope you all at a good time as well and enjoyed the nibbles.

Please except this as a personal thank you to each of you and hope to see you all again soon and hope you had a safe journey home.

Kind regards

Justine & Neil
(Hampshire Bygones) :D

Misty Meg

It was worth it

Post by Misty Meg » Sun, 02 Aug 2009, 10:39 pm

Well we managed it part of the way home - and then broke down. Thank goodness for the AA and thank goodness we hadn't towed my Portafold (in the end) as we may never have got there. Love Audi's but this one just couldn't manage it....

Great to meet you all and both the folds and vehicles gave food for thought.

Thought the museum and Top Gear things were OK - but glad there were the cars and other "classics" to look at too. Now I just have to sort mine for next year... Thought the stand looked great.

Nice to meet some friendly faces for the future.

Jenny

txfsealord

Thanks for the memories / Of candlelight & wine.....

Post by txfsealord » Mon, 03 Aug 2009, 6:33 am

Many thanks to Justine, Neil & Matt for all your hard work. It was great to see so many Club members & put faces (& names!) to internet identifiers - is that 'avatars'? A shame it was only the 1 day but 1 day is a lot better than none!

Looking forward to meeting up again,

Steve