The 15th International Portafold & Ansfold Gathering) (i.e. 2024)

Our annual gathering will be returning to the Newbury Retrofestival.

So put the dates 9th, 10th & 11th of August 2024 in your diary now and get those dates booked off work early.

Show Address: Newbury Showground, Priors Court, Hermitage, Thatcham, West Berkshire, RG18 9QZ

Don't book direct with the show organisers it will cost you more money, just contact me (07771544419) to get your pitch saved.

New member - top 5 checks?

Any talk that's not covered by the other forums.
Snorbs

Post by Snorbs » Sat, 18 Jul 2009, 9:54 am

Hi Guy's,

I bought my material in a fabric shop about 6 years ago.

It's like a velour material and has lasted all this time and still going strong considering the use. Well, worth the money at £3.99 a metre :D

I did re-use the foam cushions that came with the Portafold, as i said further up this page, to buy new foam was a shock for good quality foam :shock: and something i could live without as i wanted to buy ther things for the Portafold.

Snorbs

bigbird

Post by bigbird » Sat, 18 Jul 2009, 10:42 am

Great price fabric!! These things can become money pits can't they?! :? I've run out now, so she'll just have to be finished with what I can get hold of!!

Snorbs

Post by Snorbs » Sat, 18 Jul 2009, 1:25 pm

Hi,

Your not wrong there !!

what with the Portafold needing a bit of a tidy up and Tear drop caravan sorting that would be enough expense for anyone.

Alas, it does not end there when you own a 55 Chevy, a Anglia 105e and a Wolseley Hornet which are all a drain on the money front.

We are glutton's for punishment but, we love it !! :lol:

bigbird

Post by bigbird » Sat, 18 Jul 2009, 4:13 pm

Hello my name is Jan..........and I have a confession........I am a petrol head....... :lol: :lol: Reckon we're all guilty of this, he he. Great isn't it!! :lol:

Inky

Post by Inky » Sat, 18 Jul 2009, 10:12 pm

bigbird wrote:Hello my name is Jan..........and I have a confession........I am a petrol head....... :lol: :lol: Reckon we're all guilty of this, he he. Great isn't it!! :lol:
is there any other way to be lol